- Future Students
- Giving to LC
- Quick Links
You are here
Advising for the Spring 2014 semester will begin Monday, October 21.
Course Offerings for Spring 2014 are listed under Resources.
To request an official transcript, click on MyLA College at the top of this page. That will take you to the portal page. On the portal page, click on Request Official Transcript on the left side of the page and follow the steps provided.
On May 1, 2012 the Registrar's Office began charging for transcripts.
Same Day Pick Up or Faxed Transcripsts: $10 Each Official Transcript Mailed: $5 Each
Transcripts by Electronic Delivery - $5 each
Current students can print a free Unofficial Transcript from the MyLaCollege Portal
Unofficial Transcript Mailed: $2 Each /Same Day Pick Up: $10 Each
- 2013-14 Academic Calendar
- 2014 Spring Classes (January 21, 2014 - May 13, 2014 )
- College Catalog
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Louisiana College MAT Graduate Manual
- Final Exam Schedule for Fall 2013
- Final semester grades, as well as mid-semester Absence & Deficiency grades, are distributed through the MyLaCollege website.
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be assigned to new students by the 5th week of the semester. Along with your student ID number, this PIN will allow you to access your grades. Once assigned, your PIN will be sent to your LC email address.
- Please protect your PIN as you would any other personal identification number.
- Please log-in to MyLaCollege to View Grade Report.
- Click on this link for instruction on how to view your grades.
Alexandria Hall, Room 146
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
Telephone: (318) 487-7222
Fax: (318) 487-7444