- Future Students
- Giving to LC
- Quick Links
You are here
The Louisiana College Bookstore offers a full range of textbooks, classroom supplies, gifts, personal items, and Louisiana College merchandise.
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Please take a moment to fill out our customer satisfaction survey. Your input helps us serve you better!
The Bookstore is located on the main floor of the Hixson Student Center at Louisiana College. This campus map gives the location of Hixson Student Center (#15). Driving directions to the LC campus are also available.
Hours of Operation
Bookstore hours are from 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except during College holidays. The bookstore is closed during Chapel hour (10:50 a.m. - 12 noon) on Thursdays only. Hours of operation between semesters may vary and will be posted.
VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card are accepted for all purchases, as well as cash and check.
The book list contains information on the specific courses including required and optional textbooks with new and used pricing.
Book Rental Program
Book Buyback Program
Bookstore buyback is offered during the week of finals each semester. Textbooks that are being used again the next semester by the departments and are needed to meet the inventory needs of the bookstore will be bought back at 50% of the new or used price. A wholesaler will purchase current textbook titles not being used by the bookstore at market wholesale prices. All textbooks must be in resalable condition
Book buyback is also available online.
General Merchandise Returns Policy
1.Returns must be made within 30 days and be accompanied by a cash register receipt. All items must be in resalable condition.
2.Items that have been special ordered and are not normally carried by the bookstore are not returnable.
3.Electronic items are returnable only if they are in their original unopened packaging or if after opening the item it is found to not be in workable condition.
Textbooks Returns Policy
- Textbooks can be returned for full refund during the drop/add period at the beginning of each semester provided the following requirements are met.
- Cash receipt and proof of class change or drop provided with all signatures.
- Withdrawal from college form presented along with cash receipt.
- Class schedule and receipt provided in the event wrong book has been purchased.
- New textbooks cannot be returned for a full refund if the book has been marked in any way. Textbooks purchased in sealed packages must be returned in unopened original packaging. If opening of the textbook is unavoidable students are asked to keep the original packaging and return it along with the book.
- Other returns may be made on textbooks provided the book is in original packaging at a 75% of original price refund.
- Refunds will be made to the same tender that was used for the purchase.
- Full refund on textbooks will be given to students withdrawing from college provided books are in resalable condition. In cases where book is not in resalable condition as s new textbook, refund will be given at a used textbook price. Study guides that have been written in may not be returned for refund.