- Future Students
- Giving to LC
- Quick Links
You are here
The following classes for the Fall 2014 semester have been CANCELLED: BI101B, BI102C, BI232B, FR101B, HP102A, HP102B, HP302B, HP321A, PI310A, SP101C, SP101D, SP101E, SP101F.
These classes have been DROPPED from the schedules of those students who previously registered for the FALL 2014 semester.
Course Offerings for Summer/Fall 2014 are listed under Resources.
Payment Deadlines and Purge Dates
All students must pay in full and/or confirm their registration by the purge deadlines to complete the registration process.
Note: Students who have zero or credit balances (a minus sign or "CR" indicates a credit balance) because their tuition/fees are paid by TOPS, scholarships, federal financial aid, or other credits are required to "confirm" registration through the MyLaCollege portal by the purge date.
Failure to complete tuition/fee payment or failure to confirm your schedule by these deadlines will result in the purge (cancellation) of your class schedule.
Fall 2014 Purge: Friday, August 15, 2014 @ 3:30 p.m.
To request an official transcript, click on MyLA College at the top of this page. That will take you to the portal page. On the portal page, click on Request Official Transcript on the left side of the page and follow the steps provided.
On May 1, 2012 the Registrar's Office began charging for transcripts.
Same Day Pick Up or Faxed Transcripsts: $10 Each Official Transcript Mailed: $5 Each
Transcripts by Electronic Delivery - $5 each
Current students can print a free Unofficial Transcript from the MyLaCollege Portal
Unofficial Transcript Mailed: $2 Each /Same Day Pick Up: $10 Each
- 2013-14 Academic Calendar
- 2014-15 Academic Calendar
- 2014 Summer Classes (May 20-August 1)
- 2014 Fall Classes (August 25-December 16)
- College Catalog
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Louisiana College MAT Graduate Manual
- Final Exam Schedule for Spring 2014
- GRADUATION INFORMATION
- Final semester grades, as well as mid-semester Absence & Deficiency grades, are distributed through the MyLaCollege website.
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be assigned to new students by the 5th week of the semester. Along with your student ID number, this PIN will allow you to access your grades. Once assigned, your PIN will be sent to your LC email address.
- Please protect your PIN as you would any other personal identification number.
- Please log-in to MyLaCollege to View Grade Report.
- Click on this link for instruction on how to view your grades.
Alexandria Hall, Room 146
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
Telephone: (318) 487-7222
Fax: (318) 487-7444