The Louisiana College Office of the Registrar is uniquely designed to be the crossroads where academic data meets living, breathing students. We strive to maintain the privacy and best interests of each student while supporting the overall heart and mission of Louisiana College, maintaining accurate records and insuring compliance with curricular requirements. We are here to serve you, and are available Monday-Thursday, 7:45 am – 5:00 pm, and Friday from 7:45 am – Noon. Do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
Eileen DeBoer, Registrar
- The advising schedule for summer and fall 2017 is as follows: March 27-31 (Juniors & Seniors); April 3-7 (Sophomores); and April 10-13 (Freshmen).
- Come by our office or call if you do not know who your advisor is.
- Click here for Payment Deadlines and Purge Dates
- All students must pay in full and confirm their registration by the purge deadlines to complete the registration process by logging into the MyLaCollege portal and following the procedures in the "Student Check-In" window located on the Registration tab.
- Note: Students who have zero or credit balances (a minus sign or "CR" indicates a credit balance) because their tuition/fees are paid by TOPS, scholarships, federal financial aid, or other credits are still required to "confirm" registration through the MyLaCollege portal by the purge date.
- Failure to complete tuition/fee payment and confirm your schedule by these deadlines will result in the purge (cancellation) of your class schedule.
To request an official transcript, click here.
- Same Day Pick Up: $10 Each
- Official Transcript Mailed: $5 Each
- Transcripts by Electronic Delivery: $5 each
Current students can print a free Unofficial Transcript from the MyLaCollege Portal.
- Final semester grades, as well as mid-semester Absence & Deficiency grades, are distributed through the MyLaCollege website.
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be assigned to new students by the 5th week of the semester. Along with your student ID number, this PIN will allow you to access your grades. Once assigned, your PIN will be sent to your LC email address.
- Please protect your PIN as you would any other personal identification number.
- Please log-in to MyLaCollege to View Unofficial Transcript.