Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management
The Certificate in Project Management is a stand-alone credential designed to provide students with the skills, knowledge, and abilities to be competent project managers and, if so desired, to attempt passing the PMI certification examinations. Project management is a rapidly growing profession. This program addresses all of the Professional Management Institute’s performance areas of: Initiating the Project, Planning the Project, Executing the Project, Monitoring the Project, and Closing the Project.
Certification Course Requirements 18 hours: (Fall, Spring, and Summer courses available)
- CA 212 Business and Organizational Communication (3 hrs)
- MG 352 Project Management Fundamentals (3 hrs)
- MG 355 Production and Operations Management (3 hrs)
- MG 384 Management and Project Management Tools and Techniques (3 hrs)
- MG 390 Human Resource Management (3 hrs)
- MG 481 Topics in Project Management, Management and Marketing (3 hrs)
Certificate Admissions Requirements:
- Completed Application
- A 2.0 GPA is required for students with a college transcript. (We will accept transfer credit from an accredited institution.)
- A 2.5 GPA is required for students with a high school transcript, but never attended college.