IMPORTANT INFO FOR STUDENTS CONCERNING LC COVID19 RESPONSE
- Come by our office or call if you do not know who your advisor is.
- Click here for Payment Deadlines and Purge Dates
- All students must pay in full and confirm their registration by the purge deadlines to complete the registration process by logging into the MyLaCollege portal and following the procedures in the "Student Check-In" window located on the Registration tab.
- Note: Students who have zero or credit balances (a minus sign or "CR" indicates a credit balance) because their tuition/fees are paid by TOPS, scholarships, federal financial aid, or other credits are still required to "confirm" registration through the MyLaCollege portal by the purge date.
- Failure to complete tuition/fee payment and confirm your schedule by these deadlines will result in the purge (cancellation) of your class schedule.
To request an official transcript, click here.
- Same Day Pick UP or paper copy: $10 Each (This option only available at the Office Window)
- Current students can print a free Unofficial Transcript from the MyLC Portal
- All other requests for transcripts must be completed online
- Final semester grades, as well as mid-semester Absence & Deficiency grades, are distributed through the MyLaCollege website.
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be assigned to new students by the 5th week of the semester. Along with your student ID number, this PIN will allow you to access your grades. Once assigned, your PIN will be sent to your LC email address.
- Please protect your PIN as you would any other personal identification number.
- Please log-in to MyLaCollege to View Unofficial Transcript.
Louisiana College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification. National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at:
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 742-4239
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA, 20171