The 100% online BSN program is designed for nurses seeking to advance their future. With the flexibility of online coursework, practicing nurses can earn their BSN without disrupting their already busy lives.
If you graduated from a nationally accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program as a Registered Nurse (RN), you may be eligible to complete the 100% online RN to BSN program, priced at $200 per credit hour. Once you complete the BSN program, you will have the option to transition directly into the 100% online MSN program.
Louisiana College will grant the BSN to anyone who completes the RN to BSN program whether or not they continue to the MSN program.
Our instructors have real-world nursing experience and are experts in teaching and training nurses through online programs. They offer support and guidance to ensure the highest quality education.
The RN-BSN component is designed for individuals with a diploma or associate degree in nursing to complete the BSN degree. Upon BSN conferral, the graduate can articulate directly into the MSN degree curriculum.
- Graduation from a nationally accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
- Unencumbered licensure(s) as a registered nurse with no pending legal action in any state of licensure
- Admission in good standing into Louisiana College
- Application and acceptance into the Division of Nursing
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.6 on all courses taken toward meeting the nursing degree requirements
- A grade of “C” or better is required in each pre-requisite course. A “C” average is required on all central curriculum courses with no failures
- Consistent access to a computer with internet capabilities
The mission of the Division of Nursing is to offer courses of professional study from a Christian perspective that build upon the liberal arts to prepare graduates for personal and professional success in nursing leadership that will enable them to deliver health care through the use of evidence-based, client-centered, holistic care to use nursing as a ministry for Christ.
- Only 63 hours from a two-year institution can be counted toward the remaining coursework required for the BSN degree
- Of the last 36 hours, 30 hours must be taken at Louisiana College hours must be completed at Louisiana College
- Completion of the pre-requisite and central curriculum coursework to undergraduate degree requirements
- An overall GPA of 2.6 or higher
- A “C” in each nursing course
- Application for degree
- Approval of DON faculty, Dean, and LC faculty.
RN-BSN course descriptions can be found in the Undergraduate Catalog