The following items are required for international student admission & the issuance of an I-20:
- Completed application
- Original official copies of all High school or college transcripts
- An evaluation by WES Credential Evaluation Company with results sent directly to LC
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of English Language Proficiency in the form of a TOEFL
Acceptable IELTS score is as follows:
- 5.0 Band Score
Financial guarantee in US dollars from your bank (or sponsor's) in the amount of $12,000 which is the cost for one year of study. The financial guarantee should be on bank letterhead and signed and stamped by a bank official.
After a student has been accepted to LC and issued a visa by the US embassy or consulate the following documentation and deposits are required:
- $100 tuition deposit (required of all LC enrollees and applied to tuition)
- A completed Health/immunization records form.
- A completed Housing Request Form
- Students must show proof of International Student Health Insurance with an Evacuation Clause before they will be allowed to register for classes. This insurance may be purchased after arrival.
* Louisiana College will not issue the I-20 until we receive official, unopened transcripts sent from previous schools and official test score reports and evaluations sent from testing agencies. Furthermore, these official documents must be in our office before any academic scholarship decisions can be made.
Acceptable TOEFL scores are as follows:
- TOEFL 60-79 Student must complete ESL plan
- TOEFL 80+ Student is not required to complete ESL plan
Official Test Score Information
- Louisiana College's Test Reporting Code:
- TOEFL: 6371
International Visa & Entry Procedures
Learn more about the visa and entry procedures you need to be aware of.
Forms & Instructions
The application process can be overwhelming. Here are some forms and instructions to help!
Admissions & Costs
These are some of the key questions to ask when choosing a university. We're proud to share ours with you.