College of Adult & Professional Studies
Ideal for the working adult, The College of Adult & Professional Studies prepares adult students for professional service and leadership by offering three bachelor certificates, three online bachelor’s degree programs, and four master’s degree programs in the following areas:
- Missiology (certificate*)
- Pastoral Ministry (certificate*)
- Criminal Justice (Bachelor of Art in Criminal Justice) Online
- RN to BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) Online
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing (Online)
- Master of Art in Teaching
- Master of Educational Leadership
- Master of Social Work
*(15-18 credit hours)
INTERESTED? Contact LC Admissions
- CAPS students should be 22 year of age or older, have a minimum of three years work experience after high school, and be considered an independent adult who has filed his/her taxes within the last 12 months.
- A report of medical history is required of all students and a Proof of Immunization for all students born after 1956.
Financial Aid is available.