Student Housing | Louisiana College

Student Housing

Apply for Fall 2020 Housing here!

Louisiana College has a lively, close-knit campus community. More than half of the student body lives in our six residence halls, which offer single, double, suite, and apartment-style living options. Explore the sections to learn more about residential life at LC, and log-in to MyLaCollege for calendars and activities.


Contact Residence Life

Location: Hixson Student Center, Third Floor
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. & Friday, 8 a.m. - noon. 

Address: 1140 College Dr. Box 586; Pineville, LA 71359

Telephone: 318.487.7154  

Hannah Nyman, Director of Residence Life

To contact the office:


Residence Halls

Read about our $5M residence hall remodeling project now underway.

Residence Halls include three dorms and three apartment complexes.

To get specific information about the accommodations available, please click on the appropriate link below.



Frequently Asked Questions

All charges are per resident
Cottingham, Tudor, & Church Hall:
Double - $1,141
Private - $1,712

English Village:
2 person apartment - $1,407
4 person apartment - $1,334
6 person apartment - $1,266

College Drive/Ware Street Apartments:

Learn More

Private rooms are only given on a 'medical needs' basis only. 

Residents are allowed to have visitors of the opposite gender during open house hours which are every day (excluding Sunday and Wednesday) from 6-10 pm.

If you meet these any of these requirements, then you are eligible to live off campus.

  1. Enrolled for less than 12 hours during a fall or spring semester and will not add additional hours of study to his//her schedule before the final date of registration.
  2. Has completed six semesters of residence hall living at Louisiana College.
  3. Is at least 21 years of age by the final day of registration.
  4. Lives locally, within a fifty-mile radius of campus, with a parent or guardian.
  5. Married and/or has legal guardianship of a minor by custody.

The request to live off campus must be approved by the Director of Residence Life.

All residents must have a meal plan unless there is a medical issue that requires the resident to eat a specific diet. If this is the case, then the resident must fill out a meal exemption form and provide a Doctor’s note explaining the medical issue.

Students may purchase personal property insurance, here.

Reservations and Forms

Pack your bags and get ready to move!

Campus Housing Policy

Learn the do's and do not's of campus life.

Become an RA

Assist students in achieving an environment conducive to personal growth.