The Louisiana College Summer Bridge Program is a 4-week on-campus summer program offering preparatory courses in English Fundamentals, Math Fundamentals, and Study Skills. This program is a great benefit to students who are required to take preparatory courses due to ACT scores below 19 in Math or below 18 in English. The Summer Bridge Program saves the incoming student both time and money.
- Financial Aid is available
- Successful completion enhances scholarship opportunities
- Classes are limited to 15 students
- Individual attention by faculty
- Cost of textbook(s) are covered in the course fee
- Room & board available
Mondays - Fridays
June 21 - July 16, 2021
8:00-10:50 - English 091A (3 credit hours) & Lab or Math 095A (3 credit hours) & Lab
11:00-11:50 - Study Skills A or Study Skills B (1 hour credit)
12:00 -1:00 - Lunch
1:00-3:50 - English 091B (3 credit hours) & Lab or Math 095B (3 credit hours) & Lab
Tuition & Fees
$2,1000 for 7 hours (EN 091 / MA 095 / SS 100)
$1,200 for 4 hours (1 developmental course + SS 100)
Meals: $350 for 4 weeks (including Sunday arrival)
- Summer school courses are taken outside of the Bridge Program (EN 091, MA 095, SS 100) will be billed at regular summer school rates.
- Students who live in campus housing must purchase a meal plan
- Incoming students who score a 17 or under on the English ACT or 18 or under on the Math ACT are strongly encouraged to attend the Summer Bridge Program.
- Students will have no more than two attempts to pass a remedial course (Fall Semester & Spring Semester). The Summer Bridge Program does not count toward these two attempts.
- Students must earn a "C" (70%) or above to pass.